Two electrocuted in Jamalpur
Desk Report || risingbd.com
Two persons were electrocuted in Kandarpara village under Kamarabad union under Sarishabari upazila in Jamalpur on Tuesday noon (December 6).
The deceased were known as Mazibar Rahman, 60, and his grandson Kawsar, 3.
Locals said, the farmer Mazibar was working at his field with a water lifting pump. Meanwhile, his grandson was electrocuted. Mazibar tried to save Kawsar. Later, both were taken the upazila health complex where duty doctors declared them dead.
Kamarabad union parishad Chairman Abdus Salam confirmed the matter.