7 directives for admission seekers to Class-XI
News Desk || risingbd.com
Admission process for Class XI of 2020-2021 academic year is going to start online on August 9 (Sunday).
Bangladesh Inter-Education Board Coordination Sub-Committee has given 7 instructions to the admission seekers.
The instructions were made in a press releases signed by the chief of Inter-Education Board Coordination Subcommittee and Dhaka Education Board Chairman Prof M Ziaul Haque on Tuesday.
The instructions include:
1. You have to apply online for admission to class XI between August 9 to August 20. However, the online service and call center will remain closed on August 15, the national day of mourning.
2. The application fee of Tk 150 including service charge can be paid by Cash/Sonali Bank/Teletalk/bKash/Sure Cash/Rocket.
3. A student can apply for a minimum of 5 colleges and a maximum of 10 colleges. Applications can be made in multiple shifts/versions/groups of the same institute.
4. At the time of payment of application fee and at the time of first application, the student has to provide a mobile number (own/parent), which will be considered as the contact number of the student. The contact number is very important for the student as it will be required for all future student contacts and applications.
5. College preference must be filled carefully while making application.
6. Students’ merit will be determined on the basis of GPA obtained in SSC/equivalent examination. In case of equivalent GPA recipients, merit will be determined on the basis of total marks obtained without continuous assessment.
7. Admission results will be processed in three stages. A student will be selected for a single college in the order of merit, quota (if applicable) and choice. The selected student him/herself will confirm the initial admission by depositing Tk200 for online board registration and other fees. A student will be considered for a maximum of twice the automated migration. In this case the migration will go upwards in order of the student's choice.