Restrictions on entering outsiders in all colleges
News Desk || risingbd.com
The government has imposed restrictions on entering outsiders in all government and non-government colleges across the country.
In addition, the government has issued nine directives including keeping all college hostels.
The Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education came up with the directives on Tuesday (September 29).
The directives are-
1. Online class activities must be continued. The regional director must be informed of the class.
2. A vigilance team must be formed in every institute and it will submit regular inspection report to the head of the institution.
3. In addition to monitoring students’ online-class participation, parents should also be involved.
4. Students should be instructed to follow the health guidelines.
5. Unnecessary public access to the college campus should be banned.
6. Necessary steps have to be taken to protect the overall government property and documents including the science lab, ICT lab and library of the college.
7. The hostels must be remained closed and its security has to be ensured.
8. All the entrances including the main gate of the institution should be guarded round the clock.
9. Police patrols on campus should be intensified in collaboration with the local administration.