Gazette notification issued imposing fresh lockdown from April 14
News Desk || risingbd.com
The government has issued a gazette notification imposing a fresh lockdown for one week across the country from April 14.
The Cabinet Division issued the gazette notification on Monday noon.
According to the gazette notification, garment and other factories will remain open during the lockdown, maintaining health guidelines.
Gazette notification says
1. All government, semi-government and private offices and financial institutions will remain closed. However, air, sea, naval and landports and related offices will remain out of the purview of the lockdown.
2. The Bangladesh Supreme Court will issue necessary directions for the courts.
3. Movement of all types of transport (road, sea, domestic and international flights) will remain suspended. However, this order will not be applicable for transportation of goods, production system and emergency services.
4. Factories will continue to operate under their own managements following the hygiene rules. However, it is necessary to ensure that the workers will be brought and taken from their own transport managements.
5. Law and order and emergency services, such as agricultural inputs (fertilizers, seeds, pesticides, agricultural machinery, etc.), food grains and food transport, relief distribution, healthcare, Covid-19 vaccination, electricity, water, gas / fuel, fire services, ports ( Land, river and seaport) activities, telephone and internet (public-private) services, media (print and electronic media), offices related to other urgent goods and services including postal services, their employees and vehicles will remain out of the purview of the lockdown.