Risingbd Online Bangla News Portal

Dhaka     Wednesday   26 January 2022

4 of a family burnt in Mugda

News Desk || risingbd.com

Published: 12:05, 22 November 2021   Update: 12:53, 22 November 2021
4 of a family burnt in Mugda

Four members of a family have been burnt in a fire caused by gas cylinder leakage at a residence in the capital’s Mugda.

The incident took place on Monday (November 22) morning.

The burnt people have been admitted to Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery after their recovery.

Confirming the matter to risingbd, officer-in-charge (OC) of Mugda police station Jamal Uddin Mir said that the fire incident might have taken place following a gas cylinder leakage.

The injured people could not be known immediately, he said.

Dhaka/Maksud/AI