NTAC places five new recommendations to curb Covid-19
News Desk || risingbd.com
The National Technical Advisory Committee for Covid-19 has placed five new recommendations to curb spread of Covid-19.
The committee said this at a press release.
The committee made the recommendations at its virtual meeting, headed by its Chairman Prof Md Sahidullah.
1. Covid-19 suspected patients have to remain isolation for 10 days. However, people who come in contact with a patient who has no symptoms do not need quarantine.
2. The Directorate of Health Services needs to increase surveillance at all ports including airports to ensure implementation of health guidelines.
3. All government hospitals must ensure treatment for Covid-19 and non-Covid patients.
4. Taking steps to ensure implementation of the government-imposed health guidelines.
5. Taking steps so that all people wear mask and distribution of masks among people.