Govt issues six restrictions to curb Covid-19 surge
News Desk || risingbd.com
The government has issued six restrictions in light of the recent surge in Covid-19 infections across the country.
The Cabinet Division issued a notification in this regard on Friday (January 21).
The restrictions are given as follows
1. Schools, colleges and equivalent educational institutions will remain closed from January 21 to February 6.
2. The universities will take similar measures.
3. Attendance at any social, political and religious event must not exceed 100 and those in attendance must produce their vaccine certificates or a Covid-19 negative PCR test report conducted within 24 hours.
4. Staff at all offices and factories must also have their vaccination certificate with them.
5. All people must wear masks and maintain properly health guidelines at public places like markets, shopping malls, mosques, bus stands, launch terminals and railway stations.
6. The local administration and law enforcement agencies will monitor the restrictions.