Staff Correspondent, Mymensingh: Law enforcers cordoned off a house in Kashor village of Habibarhi after the blast Sunday afternoon.
Additional police super Nur-e-Alam confirmed the matter to media today.
Earlier on Sunday, a man killed in a bomb explosion in the house around 6:00pm. The identity of the deceased could not be known yet.
Following the incident, police detained four people including the house owner to interrogate them over the explosion.
Mymensingh Range DIG Nibas Chandra Majhi, Deputy Commissioner Md Khalilur Rahman and RAB-14 commanding officer lieutenant colonel Shariful Islam visited the spot.
Additional police super Nure Aalm said police have cordoned off the house immediately after the incident. He suspected that there might be more unexploded bombs inside the house.
Bomb disposal units are rushing to the spot from Dhaka, he said.
risingbd/Mymensingh/Aug 28, 2017/Sheikh Mahiuddin/Nasim