Two more members of filmmaker Boney Kapoor’s house staff have tested positive for the coronavirus.
This is in addition to the one who was found positive for the deadly virus earlier this week. Oshiwara Police Station PI, DayanandBangar confirmed the news.
Boney, on Tuesday, had said that one of his house helps has tested positive for coronavirus. The Kapoor family--him and his daughters JanhviKapoor and KhushiKapoor--are fine and asymptomatic.
He had issued a written statement in this regard which was shared on social media by Janvhi, who is also a Bollywood actor. “Message from Boney Kapoor -- I would like to inform you that our house staff...has tested positive for Covid-19. He was unwell on Saturday evening, was sent for tests and kept in isolation,” the statement read. “My children, our other staff at home and I, are all fine and none of us are showing any symptoms. In fact we haven’t left our home since the lockdown started,” he added.
He further added that his family is under self-quarantine for the next 14 days and will follow all government guidelines diligently.
“All of us will be in self-quarantine for the next 14 days. We shall be diligently following the instructions and advice given to us by the BMC as well as their medical team. We are thankful to the Government of Maharashtra and the BMC for their swift response,” the Mr India producer said in the statement.