Will free Dhaka dwellers from dengue: Taposh
8 || risingbd.com
Dhaka South City Corporation (DSCC) Mayor Barrister Sheikh Fazle Noor Taposh said that an initiative has been taken to spray pesticides on mosquito breeding grounds in the capital.
“Hopefully through this, we will be able free Dhaka dwellers from dengue outbreak,” he added.
The mayor said this in an online inauguration of pesticide spraying at Nagar Bhaban in the afternoon
To avail the service, recipients have to apply online through the specified link of Dhaka South City Corporation's web portal www.dscc.gov.bd. This service will be completed within three working days after the application.
The service will be available in five categories. The recipient will pay a certain of money for the service.
The categories and cost rate are:
1. One unit house up to 3 (three) katha (up to 5 floors) Tk 2000.
2. Flat house up to 3-5 katha (per floor) Tk 2500.
3. Up to 5-10 katha apartment up to 10 floors (per floor) Tk 3500.
4. Apartment (including the basement) above 10 floors Tk 5000.
5. Commercial Building Tk 8000.