Risingbd Online Bangla News Portal

Dhaka     Sunday   05 December 2021

Daffodil’s Pharmacy dept holds freshers’ reception program

Daffodil Correspondent || risingbd.com

Published: 12:25, 25 October 2021  
Daffodil’s Pharmacy dept holds freshers’ reception program

With great enthusiasm, the students enrolled in the 26th batch of the Pharmacy Department of Fall 2021 Semester at Daffodil International University were welcomed at a ceremony held at the Daffodil Smart City in Ashulia, Savar on October 23.

The newly admitted students were received by offering flowers and cutting cakes.

Dean and Associate Professor of the Faculty of Allied Health Sciences Dr. Belal Hossain, Associate Professor Dr. Sharifa Sultana, Assistant Professor. Dr. Mofizur Rahman, A.K Azad were also present at that time.

Prof. Dr. Muniruddin Ahmed, head of the Department of Pharmacy addressed the program as the chief guest.

In his speech, he said there is a huge demand for pharmacists in the job market at home and abroad. Although only 5% of pharmacists are directly involved in manufacturing, the remaining 95% of pharmacists are directly and indirectly involved in other public health sectors.

He called upon the students to contribute to the country and society by acquiring professional skills while maintaining social values and high moral standards at the individual level as well as formal education.

Daffodil/Akash/Mahfuz